Castles of the Staufen Dynasty and “Local Salt”. Bad Wimpfen with one of the former imperial residences of the Staufer family is considered to be a unique memorial of a glorious Middle Ages period. Through the advantageous geographical location directly on the Castle Route, Bad Wimpfen lends itself superbly as a starting point for excursions into the nearby surroundings. This weekend will bring the “Staufer Imperial Time” with its proud castles in the romantic Neckar valley closer to you.
- 2 overnight stay with breakfast buffet in double-room with shower and WC
- conducted tour of town (duration 1 ½ hours)
- sample drinks of herb liqueur at authentic historical spot
- feast on arrival day (4 courses)
- trip by boat on the Neckar
- flight display of birds of prey at castle “Burg Guttenberg”
- entrance "Burg Hornberg"
- visitors tax
Price: from 179,00 € p.p. (for groups more than 10 pers.) + additional fee for transfers and local travel guides
Possible dates: Every weekend from May to the 31st October