If only these stones could talk...
Experience a fascinating journey along the Castle Route in the Neckar Valley. Discover Horneck Castle, ancient seat of the Tutonic Knights. Explore Guttenberg or Hornberg Castle, both of which look back on an eventful history. In Bad Wimpfen, the Staufian residence with its fortifications will enchant you. To let all these impressions sink in, we recommend a relaxing visit to a café or restaurant for the perfect end to your day.
- Introduction and welcome to Horneck Castle by a person in period dress
- Entrance ticket to the museum at Guttenberg Castle or to Hornburg Castle
- Reservation in a restaurant in Bad Wimpfen or Gundelsheim
- Guided tour of the Staufian Imperial Residence in Bad Wimpfen
- Voucher for a visit to the Blue Tower or one of the museums
- Transfer and accompaniment by a tour guide not included
Bookings all year round, 10 or more participants