A weekend centred around the wine
Emperor Friedrich Barbarossas depicts an important personality in the history of the „Staufer“ Dynasty. Loved by his people, respected even by his enemies, he is considered to be the founder of the Wimpfener imperial residence which has much evidence of a glorious Middle Ages period. Discover for yourself by an enjoyable weekend centred around the wine, a small town with a great past.
- 2 overnight stays in double room with shower and WC and breakfast
- welcoming drink and feast (4 courses menu) on arrival day
- excursion in horse-drawn covered wagon
- guided ramble with wine tasting (6 different wines)
- rustic "winemaker´s meal"
- trip by boat on the Neckar
- small sample bottle of “Red Beard’s Secret”
- local guide
- visitor´s tax
Price: from 189,00 € per person + additional fee for English language
(for groups more than 10 persons)
Available: May till October
Additional night can be booked with all packages
Price depends upon accodomation